.

.

Thursday, September 02, 2010

"thought you might..."


want one of these little PINK lamps that I snagged @ Lowe's today {they are marked down to $6.47 from $37.99}! I didn't think that I could love this little room anymore... I was wrong:)

husbands... I know you love me for making you go broke from saving ALL of this money- ha ha ha!!!!!!

p.s. I have to write this down or I'll forget it... This week during bible-time Joey asked us "if we were ever envious?" Prissy {very quiet & us waiting for her answer says "well I guess I'd have to know what that meant first."- {I heart her, especially when she acts like she's 7!!}. Joey explained what is was to be envious & then she without a flitter of her eye winkers said "NO, I'm pretty happy just being me right now..."



No comments:

Post a Comment