.

.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

"Harris Hauntings..."

Well... I'm done with our Spooky decor! I've had the same orange pumpkins, Fall wreath, & mantel decor since Cooner made them for me- 6 yrs ago. Needless-to-say... I was ready for a change. And... since I can never have enough white.... guess what color all of my gourds & pumpkins are now??? YES WHITE- I never knew how gratifying a can of spray paint could be!!! Here's a little peek....



{these little guys... they will ALWAYS be a part of the decor- they make me miss Cooner. She still makes hers every year too. Click here to see how to make them!!}



{this was brown 1 day ago... BLACK suits her so much more!}




{this black feather wreath is the only new thing I added this year. She came from Michael's & I think she gives the mantel a little pizazz!!}




{here is the little tray of treats that I put together... see I told ya'll I painted all the pumpkins white- straight down to the little guys!}




{and of course I added a few spiders here & there...}




{and what would a SpOoKy house be without a bird & a cage? I found this little guy @ Dollar Tree & the cage I brought out from the dining room- she's from the Maxx!}




{these little foam pumpkins are this year's FAVORITES of the kiddos- they change these disguises daily from our Mr. Potato Head set! I LOVED this idea from last year so much, we decided to make it a tradition, but I much prefer these foam guys over the real thing!!}



{more gourds & pumpkins... with a few little roaches- ha ha. I know this gives me the Hebe-Jeeves too, but 'tis the season!!}



now... if we could just get some cooler weather to go along with our pumpkins!!!
Happy Fall Ya'll!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment