.

.

Friday, July 22, 2011

{Tangled up in party stuff....}



So.... we are busy BUSY getting ready for my sweet girls 8th {gasp} birthday! She & Cooner made a definite dent in the party prep, but my second nature to take things to yet another level... is well.... starting to take over. Prissy chose the "Tangled" theme & I was obliged to make her wish come true. We started with the invitation... which meant a little lesson on braiding.


*****


After showing her 1 time....
she was a natural!


*****


...and so I put her to work on the rest. She gladly accepted the challenge & the rest is history. I wonder at what age I can teach her to refurbish some furniture- ha ha!


*****


And here is my poor dining room..... Looks like it's time to let our hair down & get Tangled up in some fun. I'll be back after the party to share the rest of the details!


*****


And cause I can still remember what I was doing this time last week.... I'll leave you with the Thinker... or NO that's my super hunky husband outside Notre Dame. Did I mention that we had a blast????? We did!!!!!!!!


*****


p.s. My sweet cousin Abbie is getting married this weekend. I sent this home with Cooner & Daddy. I hope to put this crape paper rose tutorial next week. Super cute & cheap!!!!

BEST WISHES
Abbie & Ben!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment