.

.

Friday, July 29, 2011

{happy birthday my little Prissy...}


I can't believe that 8 years ago today I helped God with my 1st little miracle.... I have enjoyed every minute with my darling girl- although she is the best & the worst of me! Here are her current successes...


*****




*****


She has mastered her front flip off of the diving board. She writes perfect cursive {and I still have to think about how to make a cursive "I" once in a while}. She is my #1 helper in any capacity- from watching her brother to sewing. She has the sweetest spirit that I have ever known & I thank God for that! She is also very tender hearted- which means that I do try to protect her still... and always will! She is smart, so smart- she is quick to listen & slow to speak- did I mention that she has some of her daddy to {THANKFULLY}?? She is creative & always amazes me how she can embellish the simplest friendship bracelet into a masterpiece. Her fashion sense in right on & she would gladly fit right into the Paris scene {but they can't have her yet...}! She can hear a song once & finish the lyric- AMAZINGLY! She is much bolder for Jesus that I am- she is quick to pray for things & even quicker to thank Him when He answers her! She is however a bit of an exaggerator {I think that's where her part Cooner comes in} like: when she's thirsty- she's "dying of thirst" or when she's tired "she is gonna fall over" {I feel like Cooner is here with us all the time :) }. I smile everyday because she brings such joy to our lives. I am so proud of you little Prissy & your Momma loves you more than any momma ought to be allowed!!!!



*****



then...



*****



& now!

happy
birthday
Prissy!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment