.

.

Sunday, October 16, 2011

{Fall break in B-town...}


FINALLY!!!! I'm gonna share the 2nd part of our trip back home...... We went to the Apple Festival, I helped Cooner & her BFF Brenda get all dolled up for their reunion- too funny, & we went to our Hord Family Reunion {that may have had the BEST food that I have EVER tasted- YUMMY}!! Sorry that it's taken me forever- we kidnapped Cooner & we've been crazy busy with 2 projects that I'll share later.... Here is a peek of our trip!!!!


*****


Here are the kiddos riding the slide
{BIG thanks for Papaw Bud for carrying the carpets up & standing with them about oh I'd say a 1,000 times!!!!}


*****


more rides.....
{as corny as it sounds... I love the Apple Festival! I love the food {taco salad in a bag MOST}, seeing people that I never get to see & their kiddos, & mostly just hanging out with my family. I look forward to it EVERY year!!!


*****


A-man's 1st ever cotton candy {gasp}.
Don't be too sad for him... I think he made up for EVERY sugary thing he hasn't tried & then some!!!


*****


...and his 1st funnel cake EVER!!!


*****


and what trip to IN would be complete without some 4-wheeler riding??


*****


And this time Joey was persuaded to ride along too!!! He was in excellent hands- Prissy showed him him the ropes.... {I wish you could see my parent's beautiful garden in the background- it is still producing. Probably because they are so generous to give so much away- God blesses them months after it should be gone :) }


*****


Last year my family decided to have an auction @ the Reunion to off set costs. Last year my Aunt Betty's homemade jelly was the biggest ticket item. This year it was her coconut cream pie- TO DIE FOR!!!!!!!! {Daddy bought it for Prissy & I- it's our favorite!!!!}


*****


Prissy (8), Precious (7), Tuck (10), & A-man (4)
{taking a quick break from fishing & 4-wheeling so I could get a pic of the 4 of them together}


*****


Prissy fishing a bit.
{Notice the feather in her hair? She wanted to get one in Muncie, but they didn't have any @ the salon. As luck would have it- they did @ the Apple Festival!!}


*****



Cooner & Daddy getting ready to leave for the BHS class of '71 Reunion. Aren't they cute together? I think so!!!!


*****


Now I gotta get back to our mission = Men's breakfast & Prissy's Greek Feast.... I wish y'all could taste this food that Cooner is whipping up EVERY night! I took some pics to share, but let's face it- that is NOT the same. We may keep her with us forever!



No comments:

Post a Comment