.

.

Thursday, October 13, 2011

{Fall break in Muncie...}



We just got home from our annual Fall trip to IN. Muncie was our 1st stop on the trip- home to Grandma Harris, Uncle Jeff, Aunt Carol, Tyler, Allison, Uncle Jamie, Aunt Michelle, Paige, Uncle GB & that's just to name a few.............. We were greeted {as ALWAYS} with love & YUMMY food!!!!!


*****


Then they persuaded Grandma Harris to take the mower for a spin {they love riding on ANYTHING}!!!


*****


....more playing around after the LONG car trip!


*****


We couldn't believe the weather- it was in the 80's & I packed for 60's.... Needless-to-say we had to pick up a few things from TJ Maxx. It was painful to shop, but someone had to do it- ha ha!!!!


*****


Poor Uncle Jeff.... I bet he slept well after we left. I have NEVER heard him deny my children 1 time.... "Uncle Jeff will you play with me?" "Uncle Jeff will you hold me?" "Uncle Jeff do you want to build Legos?" "Hey Uncle Jeff would you hold me again?" "Uhm when you are finished playing with Ashton, can you hold me again?"


*****


And SWEET Allison {or Alli-sonny as Prissy calls her} was such a joy to be around. THANKS for showing us some new hair styles. We have already busted out a few!!! And THANK YOU Uncle Carol {as the A-man calls her} for the little $ treat- they got some fun things while we were out shopping!!!!!!


*****


"Hey Uncle Jeff can I wear your glasses?"- see proof of what I told y'all!!!


*****


Grandma Harris always has something fun up her sleeve when we come in. This time she had an auction set up for the kiddos. They took turns picking out things {everything from $ to candy to snacks to toys to coloring books. They were completely amazed & so were Joey & I. THANK YOU Grandma Harris for ALL of the special touches. WE LOVED them!!!!!


*****


Prissy selected a bead kit- luckily the A-man didn't choose it- ha ha. Grandma Harris helped her make some beautiful bracelets. Sadly I didn't get any pics with Uncle Jamie, Aunt Michelle, Baby Paige, Uncle Carol, or playing mini golf. Aunt Michelle had picked up TONS of fun Star Wars stuff for the A-man & some great books for Prissy. She is always so kind to pick up stuff for my kiddos when she sees it- THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!


*****

THANK
YOU
MUNCIE
FOLKS
for everything....

No comments:

Post a Comment