.

.

Sunday, October 02, 2011

{super hero day- take 2}

.... we are just beginning our Fall Break here. The weather feels like Fall & we LOVE it!!!! Prissy had her "Spirit Day" on Friday. She loved her brother's new bat cape so much that she used it too..... I think she just wanted an excuse to wear a fun polka dot twirl shirt & her patent leather boots... the cape was just another accessory at that point- ha ha!!! Her class got 2nd but they all looked amazing!!!


*****


She has a style ALL her own & I am learning to embrace it!!
I wish y'all could see the dozens of sketch books/napkins from restaurants that she draws little outfits on- they are PRECIOUS & I would TOTALLY buy most of them!!! I think she will be in Paris one day....


*****


No doubt I'll have to drag myself there to visit her.... It will be horrible {with all of those chocolate croissants & the like...} but I'll have to bare it- {wink wink}!!!


*****


We have just come from her AHG {American Heritage Girls} meeting. If y'all have girls you should look into it in your area- it is so wonderful. She is having a ball & even better than that- she is learning about how cool it is to be a girl with integrity!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment