.

.

Wednesday, November 02, 2011

{a few things...}


Y'all know how I like to share great deals with you..... If you have Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance- listen-up! You can go online & sign up for "blue points". It is a FREE health assessment program that tracks your eating, workouts, & other stuff. You get $10.00 for just signing up & the points add up VERY quickly!! Joey has been doing it for 2 yrs now & I just signed up last month. These babies came in the mail today.... & I'm totally stoked- YEAH!!!!!! They have gift cards for almost EVERYWHERE- including gas cards, restaurants, & iTunes.....


*****


I have been wanting one of these from Anthro for 2 years now. I usually carry it around the store then talk myself out of it because it's $15.00.....


*****


but low & behold guess what I found at Ross yesterday??? Yep this precious little thing... and it was $2 yes 2 BUCKS!!!!!!!!!! So... I scooped one up & now I want to go back & get more for gifts!!


*****


And.... while Cooner was here- my car {acting like it was on auto-pilot} turned itself down a street with a "moving sign" on the corner. Next we plundered around & I spied these beauties out of the corner of my eye. I love to ask {knowing that they are hundreds new & still yet expensive used}. Then I heard it... "I'd take $5.00 a piece," said the husband {I hope he doesn't get killed over the deal- ha ha}. "I'LL TAKE BOTH!" I heard myself say, {rather desperately I'm afraid}! Y'all it was like an out of body experience. #1 I had NO room for them & #2 I had NO truck to get them home with with..... Although, I felt like the ball was in my court with the Mr. since we had just killed ourselves with the Men's Breakfast {God is SO good to me- with his perfect timing & all :) }. Joey borrowed the neighbor's truck, we got them home safe & sound, I gave one to Cooner, & the rest is history..... It's a sickness I tell you- I love pretty things!!!!


*****


This is NOT good, but worthy of mentioning.... My little A-man did a 360 last night on his big boy bike. I swear the little angels that are assigned to him are EXHAUSTED by the end of the day- I know I am!!!!!! He was a "little brave" as he said.


*****


Thankfully we had some Star Wars band aides & a new Star Wars t-shirt to make things better. Cooner found these @ Wally for $7.00 & they are pretty cool!!!!!!!


HAPPY HUNTING!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment