.

.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

{someone help me.....}

So..... the girls & I ran away to the beach last weekend! We had a blast, but did so MISS our sweet friends Michelle & Jodi B. They had really good excuses THIS YEAR, but I'm sure they'll tag along next year. We shopped & ate & shopped & laughed, then shopped some more- SO FUN!!!!!!! Then we came home to our lives that interestingly enough just keep right on going even without us..... I attempted {pause & sigh here} to take our Christmas card picture last night. After an hour of begging, pleading, & bribing.... this is all I have to show for it! Now with that being said, I do have about 1000 of Prissy that I would frame in a minute, but the 2 together- NOT so much. I need your help in choosing the best one......


*****


#1


*****


#2


*****


{not really a choice, but isn't she precious!!!!}



*****


#3


*****


#4


*****


{another non-card-contender picture... but I love her little 8 yr old ways}


*****


#5


*****


#6


*****


{again- not really a choice.... this was my breaking point! But they do look pretty cute now {a day later :) }


*****


p.s. Jodi PLEASE come & take my kiddos pictures soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I don't think you make nearly enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



3 comments:

  1. I think they are absolutely precious!! If it were me I would make a collage of 2,3,5, & 6. Why choose! Whichever you pick will be adorable. And I love the whiper pic at the top. I can just imagine what star wars secret she is telling Aman. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are wonderful :) You did a great job!!!

    I missed you guys soooo much.... I know you all had a great time. And I will be back to take the kids pics I promise... but you are getting the hang of it. Soon you wont need me too :)
    Love and Miss you-

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow-you took those ashly? nice work! I'm very impressed! THey are all good silly girl!
    love kristy

    ReplyDelete