.

.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

{turkey treats}


We are gearing up for some fun Turkey stuff this week..... Last night was Prissy's "Taste of Thanksgiving"- precious! And today the A-man is having his class party {I do so LOVE parties}. We made these little guys! They have been taste tested... and they are adored by ALL!!!!!!


*****


~Here is what you need~
Rice Krispies, marshmallows, white icing, sucker sticks, candy corn, & chocolate- I mean really.... how could they be anything but wonderful??? YUM!!


*****


First- make a batch of rice crispies & mold them into balls. Then put them on wax paper & pop them into the fridge to set (about 10 minutes).


*****


Next dip them into chocolate (I just microwaved some chocolate chips in a bowl for about 1 minute & swirled the ball in it) Then I added the details- tail feathers & eyes. I wish I had some other fun things to add to them.... but that's the beauty of 4 yr olds! They LOVE anything sweet!!!


*****


Finally... wrap them up tight, tie a little bow around their necks, & pray for the President's pardon- ha ha!!!!!!


Happy Thanksgiving!


No comments:

Post a Comment