.

.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

{our Holiday highlights...}


We are back from our wonderful trip up north.... We had an amazing time! We came back & have hit the ground running since- YIKES! But I have to show y'all a few highlights really quickly-


*****


First stop- Cooner & Papaw's. We celebrated Thanksgiving with my parents this year. Cooner had a table set for kings! She & Prissy put these @ every setting.


*****


I cracked up once I heard what the A-man had asked his sister to write for him... "I am thankful for... Star Wars Legos!"


*****

"I was thankful for...." this PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE {from Martha Stewart's website} & my salvation & family too of course. Joey, Prissy, Travis, Tucker, Sysun, Abbie, Jaylee, Kelly, & I ALL agreed it was the single BEST dessert that we have EVER tasted!!!! The double batch was gone in less than 24 hrs!!!!!!


*****


Cooner picked these greens on Thanksgiving- they were amazing!!


*****


The A-man & Tuck shot some hoops for hrs at the gym- THANK YOU Uncle Michael! {and Aunt Peggy you are my our prayers!!}


*****


Next up- Grandma Harris'. We were warmly welcomed with chili & treats- YUMMY!!! Then the ROOK began... Jeff, Jean, Joey, & Jamie table talking like you have never heard before- ha ha!!


*****


And somewhere in between- we got a new wookie for the A-man, a Glee Album- SO FUN!, some crafts, some clothes, & some new fun things for Prissy's- Lanie, Lucy, & Lizzy. I cracked up when I heard her unpacked talking to her girls about "sharing their new things"- what a fantastic little mother!!!!!!!!!


*****


and dare I say some new legos.... THANK YOU Uncle Jeff & Tyler for helping the A-man put his new ship together!!!!


*****


And Prissy & Allisonny got to spend some girl time together crafting & hanging out!!


*****


And I got spoiled by a little girl who wanted me a lot... and I LOVED every single minute of it! YES my sweet little Paige was my little BFF the whole trip. I secretly planned the whole thing- getting her a wand & putting on top her gift to lure her in..... it worked perfectly. HURRY down her to see you Aunt Ashly little one- I MISS YOU!!!!!!!


*****


Of course what Muncie trip would be complete without a pony ride or 10 from Uncle Jeff? I'm pretty sure I know what he wants needs for his b-day next month.... pain killers & a back adjustment- ha ha. THANK YOU all so much for everything!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment