.

.

Sunday, November 20, 2011

{holy sheet....}

..... y'all know I love to re-purpose things & sheets are my FAVORITE. They are perfectly worn in = soft, versatile = ours are all white, & you always have them on hand = clearance sales!! When the holes come- that's when the magic happens! This week I used up the rest of the one I used for the ruffle lamp shades. Remember them? Here is how I made them {lampshade tutorial}.

**I am just now realizing the title of this post may be a tiny bit inappropriate??? Sorry!**


*****


I moved the "real" curtain from the office into the dining room.... and needed a quick fix. I decided to try a sheet? Cooner has made a blue million- so I knew it was possible. It turned out pretty great considering it was already hemmed on 2 sides & it was $FREE$. Joey thought it was "genius". This coming from a man who once asked me {2 days into our marriage} if I knew anyone who could sew a button on his shirt.....


*****


And because I LOVE wrapping gifts... I added some leftovers from the sheet to some gifts. I knew that my sweet Prissy would appreciate it... and she did!!!


*****


I love the look of this crib sheet scrap that I used for my sofa pillows last summer. This one is for the A-man... he was not as impressed- ha ha!


*****


p.s. THANK YOU for your sweet comments & e-mails about our Christmas pictures!! I ordered our cards- yeah!!! And if you are looking... check out Costco- their prices are amazing!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment