.

.

Thursday, December 22, 2011

{parties.. parties... parties....}


A-man's party was 1st this year. We did cupcakes & party hats for Jesus' birthday. And a craft of course. We made little edible Christmas trees. {sugar cones, green icing, & enough skittles, gum drops & m&ms to induce a sugar comma :) }. Trust me- they LOVED it!!!!


*****

Prissy's party came next{I got a little smarter this year}. When I placed the sign-up sheet: I made spaces for sweet, salty, & HEALTHY! The kiddos ate their weight in brownies, cheetos, & carrots! Then we made a craft {you expected that didn't ya?}. I found some design your own travel mugs from the Dollar Tree. We gave them a mug, some fun scrapbook paper, & enough stickers to cover the entire thing if they wanted! Those 3rd graders LOVED every second of it!!! And the A-man did too. He found some Star Wars stickers {not by coincidence} & created a masterpiece of this own! Then we hosted a play-date with one of her dear friends- "the perfect ending to the perfect day" in her words!!!


*****


This year Joey & I were asked to help out @ our neighborhood's Christmas party. He was asked to share the story of baby Jesus- which he did a phenomenal job! Complete with goodie bags for the Q & A answer portion @ the end {thanks to Prissy & I- who just happened to have whipped them up minutes before we left}! And I helped the kiddos do a Christmas craft- so FUN!!!


*****


... and now y'all know why I didn't answer my phone on Monday & we stayed in our pj's ALL day long! I LOVE break............ Now if we just had a little snow, all would be right in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment