.

.

Monday, March 18, 2013

{Spring Breakin'.....}


We are on Spring Break around here.... and lovin' every single minute of it.  I'm a home body and the idea of staying home in my pj's ALL day makes my heart go pitter patter :)  But- we have been cleaning out and re-arranging around here too {that also swoons me}.  Prissy's room was 1st on the list {cause she's a bit like Cooner & hoards..... ha ha}.  We took away 3 trash bags of junk un-needed clutter.  And we got a cute idea from a friend off of Pintrest & it makes her room even more precious!


*****


These little lights above her bed are her {and Joey's and Ashton's and me too} new favorite thing in the house!!


*****


First we gathered scraps of fabrics..


*****


Then we gathered some punch cups leftover from Cooner's party...


*****


I cut one up to make a template


*****


Then we traced the template on the fabric and glued the fabrics to the cups.


*****

Lastly we cut an X on the bottom of the cup and pushed a light from a strand of Christmas lights {that I found when I was cleaning out that monstrosity the attic- earlier this week} through the X.  


*****


Easy as that!

*****


And... most of my blood sweat and tears has gone into the Master...  here is a peek at her. 
 I hope to show more soon!  




No comments:

Post a Comment