.

.

Thursday, October 01, 2009

"welcome OCTOBER!!"

well... I can now finally put out the fall decorations & share some of our favorites here @ Harris House!!! I love to get the kiddos involved in the decorating & these little guys are very fun, very cheap, & super easy!!! I hope that ya'll enjoy them as we do...

Holy- Ween tree Ghosts

you need:
5 wooden dowel rods, 5 white plastic tablecloths, & 5 styrofoam balls..

cut a strip off of one end, then fold the cloth in 1/2
& cut it into 2 pieces

choose a tree & place your sticks evenly around it

put the styrofoam balls on top of each rod, then layer the
tablecloths in 2 directions on top the balls
(using 2 halves for each rod)

next: use the strip that you cut off of the tablecloths to
secure them to the rods, then tie each ghost to her neighbor

TA-DA
now you have some sweet little ghost friends
to enjoy all month long!!!!!!

p.s. THANK YOU to Cooner who made these every year when I was little & even in college when I BEGGED her!!!! I LOVE YOU....


No comments:

Post a Comment