.

.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

"Happy Thanksgiving Y'all!"

We have MUCH to be thankful for this year!! I hope today you take time out to thank the One that pours out the blessings over your life....



Cooner & kiddos made these little turkeys out of next to nothing- I know you're NOT surprised- ha ha!!! I'm gonna use them as place card holders on the kids table... This year we are celebrating with our dear friends the Moon's & they are like family to us. We feel so blessed that God has given us such sweet people to share our lives with {surely He will make a match with 2 of our children someday- maybe we can just do a double wedding with JP & Priss and A-man & Anna :) }!!!



and this cracks me up- when asked by his teacher "what are you MOST thankful for?" His replay was.. "cars"!!!! I {heart} him & his little ways!!





and this quite impressive little recitation is really what it's ALL about!!! I {heart} her too!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment