.

.

Monday, March 21, 2011

{beach stuff}

We are back!!!! {just in time to run to the market & put fresh sheets on for our company coming in today::YEAH!!! Cooner, Travis, & his kiddos are coming to spend a few days with us & possibly to persuade us go back to the beach with them... "Okay- you twisted our arms, we will!"- ha ha ha! I saw some of the cutest things there this weekend- I can't wait to show Cooner & see what she thinks???? I {still} like her to {like} something before I buy it... it's the little girl in me I guess! But- here are some finds that I knew she would approve of & some pics from our week so far....

*****


First off-
this is A-man staying under water for 30 seconds at a time! YES- he loves to keep the lifeguards are their toes... Ah www the joy of having a little "thrill seeker"!!


*****


and this is Prissy at the Scoops Spa
{I really think this pic speaks for itself- she was right at home!!}


*****


This is what the boys did MOST nights
LEGO LEGO LEGO!
{aren't they precious!!}


*****

and I went plundering....
and found a few little treasures like this!!!
{I snagged it up for $25. a little more that I usually pay, but it is a great mahogany piece & I can't wait to see it in white!!!!}


*****

and I have been looking for bell glasses for my plants for awhile now...


so I got one for Cooner too!!


*****

...and I found the perfect little place for this...


*****


O-ya & I kept seeing these fancy jars with a squares of chalk board paint on them for like $30.00 @ pottery Barn & Restoration Hardware.... I already had this one in the sewing room- so I taped off a square with painter's tape & sprayed it with my all-time-favorite chalk board spray paint! So how do you like mine? I do so {love} using what I already have- cause it's free!!!


*****


I bought some material for the curtain in the sewing room {actually Prissy picked it out & I agreed- "perfect". We whipped up this little curtain this morning and added some popcorn fringe to make it a little tiny bit girly!!


*****

and I also have a recent obsession for wire baskets... They are in every little shop & magazine at the beach....
So I scooped this one up for the porch...


and decided to use this one that I had in the garage in the sewing room too... {it makes my glue gun look fancy- ha ha ha}


*****

Hope your having a great Spring Break too!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment