.

.

Monday, March 28, 2011

{nothing new under the sun}



Today we {A-man & I} were going to stay in- because break is over & we are missing our little Prissy. We had BIG plans to do the usual Monday stuff like- laundry, Legos, toilet swishing, Legos, and then perhaps some more Legos.... but then I got the call.... "Can we show your house today?" "Sure", I found myself saying.... YUCK!!!! O-well... at least it's getting shown- right??? But did I mention that my garage looks like a furniture re-finishing warehouse & that's not easily tucked away in a laundry basket when a perspective buyer comes to your house..... Anyway we have nothing really spectacular to share except some beach pics....



Here is my little sand bird whisperer...


*****


A-man so LOVES to play in the sand {so un-like my little Priss who only recently walked barefoot on the beach. Boys take a little getting use to, but Oh what pleasure they bring!!!


*****


and this is him running after the birds & diving down onto the sand dunes to hide from them.... I could have watched him for hours!


*****



No comments:

Post a Comment