.

.

Thursday, March 03, 2011

{ramblings...}

Harris-House has been a bit crazy lately.... but in a good way! We are gearing up for spring break - I {heart} breaks!! And that means- beach trips, IN folks coming to town, & relaxing a bit- all of which give my an itch to freshen up around here... AGAIN! I have my heart set on a gallery wall- any thoughts??? So... while I dream of that- here are some of my other ramblings...

*****

{this is the new PINK breast cancer campaign t-shirt. Hope you don't mind the cropped off picture- I asked Priss to crop me out cause I was a sweaty mess. I love that they call boobies ta tas- we've been calling 'em that since... well forever!! I think more than 1/2 the $ goes back to breast cancer... so Brenda, Tammy, Aunt Lorraine, & several other sweet sisters- this is for you!!!}


*****

My A-man made me this today.... I think it's his best so far!!!
~He is my little sunshine~


*****

I decided to TOTALLY clear out EVERY cabinet in my kitchen {I know- I'm a sicko}. I tried to rearrange it to make things a little more time-efficient & of course I took a load to Good Will! I love the look of my white dishes in the open cabinet- I'll show you soon....


*****

I found this little doll carrier @ Wally on clearance. It holds 2 18inch dolls & it will be perfect to use as Prissy's Easter basket- {go scoop one up they only have a few left}!


*****

and.... I've been reading this. It sorta makes me feel like the worst mother in the world?? Thanks to my sweet bible study group- I have decided to NOT let it "agitate" me- ha ha ha!!! I know that God is pouring out His blessings over my children & that the evil one only comes when he feels threatened.... So "good for me"... I think??? Today I am praising Jesus that He is in control & NOT me!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment