.

.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

it's not even like- it's {LOVE}!

Okay I am dying to show you the latest furniture re-do around here..... Do y'all remember the little table that I bought a couple of weeks ago? If not here it is...


*****


~before~
I fell in {LOVE} with little table at first sight. It had the most precious curves & was just the right height for where I wanted it to go {and it has hidden wing storage that makes me love it EVEN more}!!!


*****


First take a look at the furniture placement before. It's a little dark for my taste now. I have had this same lamp, cream lamp shade, clock, & mirror paired here together for almost 10 years.... I think y'all agree it was a change for the BEST!!!!


*****

now..
~after~
Isn't she just fabulous!!! I put her right inside the foyer- just where she belongs- I'm all about first impressions!!!


*****

Want a close up?
Okay.... I have NO shame & I do so love a DIY project that turned out better than I expected. It's not even like- I tell y'all... It's {LOVE}. I really think she's my favorite piece in the whole house... {for now- ha ha ha}!!!!


*****

And how do you like the lamp shade re-do? I couldn't bare putting that drab cream lamp shade on her new white paint.... So I made this one. I'm gonna show y'all how later this week. It is SUPER easy & I love the chic/soft look of it- just in time for Spring!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment