.

.

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

girls just wanna have fun!


I am back from an AMAZING weekend away with my precious girlfriends!  A year is too long to wait to see you girls- I've missed you more than you know.  We ate, shopped, & stayed up late every night.  
It's funny how NO RESPONSIBILITY can be SO fun & relaxing!!  We hadn't a care in the world unless you count how to fold the perfect scarf?  And in that case- we mastered it in the end :)

*****


The "favorite things party" was a so fun!  So far I have used:  Michelle's kitchen sliver sponge {I adore it & Cooner has already snagged one}, Jodi C's Lemon Mrs. Meyers cleaner- LOVE the smell of it!, Jodi B's Star Buck's card- got a pumpkin scone today & thought of you sweet girl!, & I use my lip gloss daily from Catherine- it was what I gave the girls too {along with leg warmers}.  How funny for us to choose the same "favorite thing"!!!!!!


*****


Catherine & I shared a room.... I have always wanted to a sister to whisper with in the dark.  Thank you darling friend for tolerating my antics... my driving, my heating pad,  the whizzer, etc- ha ha!  


*****


Jodi B took our family pics yesterday & I am dying to see them.  She is ridiculously talented & I know I will love them ALL!!!  Girls- although I didn't promise to "join Face book" he he, I love you all!  It was good for my soul & can't wait until next year already!!!!!  

p.s.  THANK YOU to Joey, Steve, Heath, Kevin, & Jonathon for letting us go away & taking great care of our kiddos while we were gone!  We sung your praises ALL weekend long! 


*****


Tonight.... I am finishing up a paper mache pig {because what Medieval Feast would be complete without one?} .  I think he is pretty sweet & I might get misty eyed when I have to make him look roasted....


*****


And... I think Joey has finally embraced my crazy project mode.  He hardly even protested me staying up until midnight wood staining the programs & melting old crayons to "wax seal" them.  That man had NO idea what he was getting into 11 years ago- ha ha!  Tomorrow- the 4 hour ballet recital practices continue & we are decorating the hall for the Feast......  But- Cooner is here to help & we are loving having here along for the this crazy ride this week!  Wish us luck...



No comments:

Post a Comment