.

.

Friday, November 23, 2012

my tiny dancer...

My sweet little Prissy.  You are such a beautiful dancer {you have been since you started when you were 3}.  This year CPAC presented "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" and you did not disappoint!


*****


 It required many late classes, countless Saturday rehearsals, a grueling tech week schedule {4 hrs each night}, 2 Friday school performances, & 2 shows on Saturday!  But... it was AMAZING!!!! {she actually wore a hole through her ballet shoes!}


*****


I got most of my crying out during rehearsals, but still some how the tears flew again at the 7pm show.  She was stunning!!! 


*****


This year her bestie was in the Hip Hop number with her- they were precious together!!


*****


Mikaela {CPAC's senior student} did an amazing job as Grinchy!!


*****


They ALL were stunning!


*****

But... one little ballerina in particular stole the show in my book!!!



*****


The Hip Hop dance made me laugh... she got to be "sassy" & freestyle dance in the end- 
oH mY GoOdNeSs!!!


*****


Joey was one proud Papa!  And the A-man {who was completely captivated by the entire show} asked me "Momma guess who was my favorite?"  "The Grinch" I said, fairly confidently.  "NO- Prissy!!"  he answered... and I cried all over again!!


*****

And this is the face on one proud Momma {sans any eye liner or mascara cause I cried the poor creatures off :) }. 




No comments:

Post a Comment