.

.

Sunday, November 18, 2012

my preacher boy....

Y'all today... THIS MORNING... 6 hrs ago... my hubby preached at Church {all 3 services}!  I can tell you this now, because up until now I've been sworn to secrecy!  I washed his shirt last night {again}- prayed all night long-  got up early with him- then sent him ahead of us.  It was like the kiddos 1st day of kindergarten all over again times 100,000,000!  When we arrived at church, I was greeted with "he was awesome & You must be so proud." To which I responded "I knew he would be & I always am!" But.... my stomach churned cause I hadn't heard the message yet, I love that man more than any wife ought to be allowed, & I tend to border on a nervous break down at any moment!!!!  But... as he took the stage and I held my breath.... he just shined like a big bright star.  But, one that was sorta humble and not showy.... the best kind of star... my star!  I laughed and cried and beamed with pride the entire message- it was one sent I'm convinced straight from God right to our church.  I am SO proud of you darling preacher boy of mine!!


*****


And I know that these ladies were praying their guts out {cause I tell them secrets}.  THANK YOU sweet sisters of mine- you are the best!!!!


*****


So... to recap this stressful week that I promise to post about as soon as I collect myself...
1.  Medieval Feast-  47 RSVP'd 67 showed up
2.  Ballet- 4 shows in 24 hrs
3.  today- Joey preached 
4.  tomorrow- Cooner is going home

p.s.  Jodi B took this pic of us at the beach... she is definitely the photographer in the group NOT me :)





No comments:

Post a Comment