.

.

Monday, February 11, 2013

Prissy's friendship bracelet Valentine...

And now I give you Prissy's 2013 precious Valentine....  These are precious because she handmade each & everyone.... And she is precious to the core so there ya have it :)


*****


We are started out with 2 packages of paper coasters from TJ Maxx.  They are the perfect size and thickness to attached the bracelets..


*****


Then we printed out our message on pink card stock- "Our Class Would Knot Be the Same Without You.  Happy Valentine's Day" {and I think her little signature is a gift in itself!}


*****


Then the biggest task- making each bracelet.... ALL a little bit different & deciding who would get which one???


*****


 Next we glued the 2 together & cut little slats on both sides of the coaster.   Then attached the bracelet, the tag, & a goodie...
{lip gloss for girls & finger lights for boys} to each.  


*****


Finally we taped the bracelet in place on the back..


*****


TA DA!!!


*****

All set for the class party on Thursday!!!
{I'm nearly done with the 36 boxes than I've been working on..  my poor house will be thrilled to see V-day come & go :) }


*****


And I just happened to find Legolas's hair & Obi Wan's light saber when I FINALLY put the glue gun away in the workroom today...  And now I have one HAPPY baby boy :)  


*****


Who knocked his front tooth out {other one barley in} in Pre-K............  I have no words- he looks HUGE & somehow ready to take on the world??  {Did y'all know that the tooth fairy's going rate increases dramatically when trauma is involved??}  If he starts calling me "Mom" {I'm so much more of a Momma-kinda-gal} - I'm gonna cry myself to sleep tonight :) 


*****


p.s.  here is a sneak peek into the Valentine Boxes that I'm making for the kiddos' classes.....  Can you guess who this one is for??? 


*****


Happy Crafting!








No comments:

Post a Comment