.

.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

"it takes a village..."


and a UHAUL if you know me!!!! Well today I'm finishing up last minute details for another Tina Wrona Photo shoot {I'm a little nervous, but I think it will be great??}! As ya'll know I started this little adventure back in May {click here & here to see our last shoot} & I love getting to decorate & design @ someone else's expense- ha ha. I hope her student learns a lot {I know that I'll be hanging onto every wise photography word that she says... hoping to learn something too. Anyway- here is a peek into some of the clothes {gasp... I know can you believe that I'm actually sewing for someone that I didn't grow??} & fun accessories that I made for the shoot!

I hope her 3 little models like to wear...


{..some fun pom poms & flowers}



{...ruffly skirts & tulle}



{necklaces, rings, & bracelets... with ultra shiny shoes & fun socks}



{I know this little girl- loves ruffly pillows & some pink dis-stressed furniture- ha ha}


Wish me luck!!!!


p.s. I couldn't pass up this white bench {but we don't need it for this shoot}... not to worry though! Joey is gonna make her "just the way I like" & best of all... did I mention that I get to keep EVERYTHING from the shoots????? I {heart} this job!



1 comment:

  1. Good luck!! It looks like you are going to have a fabulous shoot. :o)

    ReplyDelete