.

.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

"I've been dying to see...


... some pics from the "Tina Time" Photo shoot this week {so I grabbed this "sneak peek" from her blog}. I think it went VERY well- my job is much less stressful than taking the actual photos & editing.... I'll show you more soon... THANKS TINA!!!!!!! I can't wait to do it again very soon.... you are an awesome Boss Lady.


and... Bailey, Lizzy, & Katherine - you are 3 of the coolest chics I know!!!! THANKS for wearing all of the outfits & accessories with NO complaints {your mothers are very blessed to have you!!}!!!
HAVE A SPLENDID
WEEKEND...

1 comment:

  1. Ashley, Thank you so much! You are the best! You and Tina make a great team. How fun!! The experience was so much fun and it was because of your preparation and Tina's love of photography! I had a BLAST! Smiles!

    ReplyDelete