.

.

Monday, February 21, 2011

{deception=no holes}

Well... we are back from the dentist & I'm happy to report we have "no holes" as the A-man likes to put it!!! I have to admit that I don't let my kiddos have tons of desserts, but they are NOT lacking in the sweets department.... I use little tips from some of my favorite cookbooks like Deceptively Delicious & make yummy things with way less sugar & an occasional veggie pureed in them??? It's true I have been known to puree cauliflower & carrots {they go into most of my cookies, muffins, & cakes}! I tried a new recipe for pumpkin doughnuts tonight- in the spirit of NO cavities. They only called for a 1/2 cup of brown sugar & no oil..... Here is what the kiddos thought of them....
*****

and did y'all know that you could put these range vents in the dishwasher???
before...

neither did I- but now I'm a believer!!!!!! I feel like I'm ahead of the spring cleaning thing this year!
after...


No comments:

Post a Comment