.

.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

{why this girl loves her mother...}



Today is Cooner's {my fun-loving mother} birthday & I couldn't let this day go by without telling y'all what she means to me {although if you ever read this blog... you surely already know}!



Cooner-
you were:
my life's blood,
my caregiver,
and
my very first friend.
*
you gave me;
your heart,
your soul,
your patience,
your right-brainy ways,
your blue eyes,
and
ALL of your love!
*
you became:
my kindred spirit,
my fan club president,
my greatest example,
my smartest teacher,
and
my most cherished mentor.
*
and that is why:
I will love you:
today,
tomorrow,
and...
all the days of my life!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRECIOUS
COONER!


p.s. I was looking everywhere for this little picture of Cooner when she was a little girl {I love that she fixed my hair like this, then I fixed Prissy's like this too}. I finally found it in Prissy's room- she has it framed on her bulletin board- I guess I'll let her keep it {wink wink}!!



Your Loving Daughter,

1 comment:

  1. precious..........tears.........love ya Cooner-Happy Birthday!!!!
    kristy

    ReplyDelete