.

.

Wednesday, February 02, 2011

{A-man's 2011 valentine!}



So... the A-man isn't as into "crafting" as his sister... but he loved how his Valentines turned out too. Prissy helped me with these every step of the way...... Here is how we did it-

"car Valentines"


*****



start by cutting out 6 inch hearts on red & pink card stock {we used a cookie cutter for the pattern}


*****



then ink up your engines.... or roll match box cars over an ink pad and make tire marks on the hearts {I lied when I said A-man wasn't into his Valentines- he did LOVE this part}


*****



then write some clever little verse like
{Valentine- I never "tire" of you"


*****



and just to make certain that my little guy would love them... we added a little car to them too {red & purple of course}!!!
{and if you want extra praise- promise to let him take in treats & stickers too!!!}


*****


p.s. YES!!! Cooner is here!!! She got the absolute last flight out of INdy on Monday before the storm hit {2 days early- yeah}- we may never let her leave...... Both Joey & I have work things this weekend- so she's here to watch the kiddos & we are over the moon about it!!!!!!!

and...

Happy
Birthday

to my precious, sweet, beautiful, & extremely kind niece
ALLISON
We {heart} you!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment