.

.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

{V-day} messenger bags


Last week I got the news that Prissy's class needed something to put their Valentines in.... They needed to be something big enough to hold non-traditional Valentines {like the ones we like to make- ha ha} & they needed to be something easy {because Mrs. Stone wanted the class to make them before the party}.... So I whipped up these little guys {with 3 straight seams} & a handle the night before.... But I couldn't resist adding their initials to them before hand!!! Next I asked for some parent participation- a helper to man a glue gun with me- {thanks Tina} & for others to send in some fun things to help make the bags fancy!!!! The children brought in ALL things from {ribbon to flowers to beads to stickers to pom poms to.... well you get the idea}.


*****


They turned out SUPER cute....
Reagan brought in the cutest ribbon & lace!!!


*****


Here is a look @ Prissy's before...
{she added a few things @ home}


*****

and this is hers after the school decorating party!!!
I do love that they made them their own!!!


*****


Here is Winston's-
he went ALL out & his bag was precious!
{I think he came back to the glue station a good 10 times- ha ha ha}!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment