.

.

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

{another office re-do}


In an effort to actually "live" in all the spaces of our home, I'm attempting to change the office a bit {again}. I really want it to double as a guest room {meaning more than an air mattress} & an office/sewing room. I found this little bed in one of my favorite 2nd hand shops. It is a bit smaller than a twin, but perfect for my space. Although it started out a bit extreme PURPLE.... I knew it had potential.


*****


I painted her & had the man rough her up a bit {bless his little heart}! But I need some help with furniture placement people.... and bedding ideas...... white or color?


*****


I tried it up against the wall- like a day-bed/couch... but it didn't feel right? It does look spectacular with the trunk at the foot... but again I'm not sure?? Suggestions PLEASE!!! Should I make it a couch against the wall or keep it out like a bed???


*****


But... I am for sure about 1 thing! I love this little basket- kinda fun for company to have some magazines to look through.......


*****


And I love this little candle with a cameo- shiny & antique chic ALL in 1!
{source $4.00 @ TJ Maxx}


*****

help me sweet friends.......


1 comment:

  1. Hi Ashly, writing from Australia and I think the trunk would look great at the end of the bed. White bedding is lovely and fresh for a guest bedroom (as long as littlies won't be staying!) I'm your newest follower. God bless:)

    ReplyDelete