.

.

Monday, January 30, 2012

{hit by the bug... not the love one!}


Well.... I thought that the "bug" was over with only a slight case. The A-man & I had sick tummies on Friday and over the weekend {# 3s- named by my man child}. Use your imaginations please- I haven't the strength to go into it. But... low & behold on the way to school this morning- the "pukes" {again named by him} began for the A-man. He was pretty pitiful {but not as much as Prissy :) }. She dared not witness the blessed event! And the girl who begs to be walked into class- asserted her independence & walked right in with no protest- thank goodness! We are home, he is bathed, crackers are a plenty, Backyardigans are in progress... & now car carpets must be tended to. OH how I wish I had someone else to play "grown up" around here today...........


*****


But.... he wants me to hold him like when he was this age. I guess that's the Lord's way of making this "bug" bearable!!!


*****


p.s. A-man wants me to mention that the new Star Wars Legos come out today... He thinks maybe he might feel better if his daddy brings one home- hint hint!


1 comment:

  1. I hope you are all on the mend. Tummy bugs are no fun at all.

    ReplyDelete