.

.

Friday, January 13, 2012

{FYI}

I am mildy obsessed with Downton Abbey. Have you heard of it? It aired on PBS last year & I quickly became a HUGE fan. Season 2 began last Sunday. You can go online & watch all of season 1 & catch up. It is full of wonderful! Am I the only 30 something girl that loves british love stories???


*****

...and 2 quick notes~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my gentle-giant of a brother! I hope you have a super wonderful day big bro..... And please pray for my sweet SIL Carol who is having her gallbladder out today. My kiddos are very concerned that "Uncle Carol" will be scared. She was quick to let us know that "she will be brave, because she has Jesus!" Amen!!!!!




1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm stopping by from Miss Mustard Seed. I enjoyed your post on the guest room headboard. It's a great makeover. I love the Je t'aime chalkboard frame ~ It's really fun!
    Your children are adorable. Enjoy every moment... they do grow up fast! {Mine are all grown up!}
    Best wishes to your brother and for your SIL "Uncle Carol's" quick healing.

    *Happy Weekend to you*
    ~Maria

    ReplyDelete