.

.

Thursday, January 26, 2012

{He'll fight for you...}

... and He will win! I can easily let the mother bear out when it comes to my kiddos. I can. I am NOT perfect nor do I pretend to be. I am cross some days just because & almost always I take great offense when the hearts of those I love get broken.... I instantly want to jump in & settle things {i.e.- make it all better}. But... sometimes I can't because it is not my fight. You see I am learning right along side of my sweet babes that life is not always pleasant. Good sometimes {even for Anakin Skywalker} doesn't always win. And sweet spirits do often get taken advantage of. But that being said- don't think that you are alone! You are NOT. He who formed you in your mother's womb is with you my sweet girl & He will make it right. When others break in like thieves & try to steal your joy- He is with you. When I am not there to give you the words to say- He is! When you are scared & to the point of tears- close those tiny watery eyes- & you will see Him. He is fighting for you even before you ask him to. I know these things cause He & I are close like that.... He & I talk about you. He & I.... we love you! And as much as I adore you {and that cannot be fathomed on a worldly scale} He adores you more! Remember this my sweet girl & all that we have talked about. He will fight for you!

~Ex 14:14 The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still.~


*****



I saw this today & instantly thought of that kind of love. The love that protects NO matter what. The Momma love... The Julia Sugarbaker kind of love!!! He loves you like that too!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment