.

.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

{brought to you by the letter.. N}


I thought we had letter "M" for snack.... I had wonderful ideas for "Mickey Mouse" cheese & "milk & M cookies" or "mini" anythings.... But- I had signed us up for "N" snacks! Why my brain doesn't work when it comes to alphabet snacks.... I'll never know? The kiddos & I raided the pantry last night in hope of inspiration. They turned up their noses at the idea of "natural" peanut butter, "navy" beans, & "noodles"- YES we need to make a market run :). We decided on "necklaces" made out of gum balls, pretzels, candy, fruit loops, & whatever else fun treat that could be threaded onto "navy" blue yarn {Prissy's idea}!


*****


The kiddos & I dumped the before mentioned into bowls, cut the yarn , labeled the bags, & strung the "Necklaces" like one some gone mad!


*****


The A-man was meticulous about getting a little of everything.... on his- ha ha!!


*****


Prissy was ALL about making them pretty... she made Mrs. Archer's & most of the little girls'!!


*****

A-man said it was a success???



No comments:

Post a Comment