.

.

Sunday, May 05, 2013

Cinderella....

Not so Long Ago...
 in a Kingdom very close by.... 
 Cinderella came to town!


*****



She was delightful!!!

*****



And one of her little mice in particular caught my eye...


*****


 and completely stole my heart!


*****


Prissy was cast as a lead mouse this year {Jaq- who happens to be Cooner & my very favorite!}.  She had countless rehearsals and a pretty grueling tech week... but in the end it was spectacular!  


*****


I bought a ticket stayed back stage for the 2 o'clock show & the 7 o'clock show :)  She wanted me there because she had some "quick changes" {she had to change 9 times} & I wanted to be there!!!


*****

All of the Harris & Hayes buttons were a bustin'.  Cooner said she cried through the whole thing {and now you understand me that much more- ha ha}.  Papaw rewarded her beautiful dancing with a trip to Claires!  


*****


A-man loved this part!
She cut loose & rocked out in the carriage :)


*****


I made these little Cinderella inspired cupcakes with little mice on top {in honor of my little mouse- NO SURPRISE - ha}.  And the centerpieces were my little Prissy's once upon a time....


*****


...And They ALL lived Happily Ever After! 


*****


And went to Delishi afterwards to celebrate!!


THE END..

1 comment:

  1. love love and more LOVE!!! You look so beautiful Miss Josey! Looks like all your hard work paid off sweet girl! Everyone loves the mice in Cinderella. :) Congrats!!
    love,
    aunt kristy

    ReplyDelete