.

.

Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Cowboys & Indians- {A-man's 6th}

I know I know.... I have left y'all high and dry!  But I'm back with updates on everything from Cowboys & Indians to Cinderella over to baseball then back to gardening-gallery walls-&-staircases.....


*****


First stop- A-man's 6th Birthday!!
It was such a HUGE success!!!  The weather was beautiful, Cooner & Papaw were here, & the $1.00 cowboy boots that I found for my hunky tall sheriff- well they FIT!!!!! 



*****



Joey!
... in true sweet Joey fashion... he wore them {I think he expects a costume for parties by this time?? he he}. I adore you more than any little woman ought to be allowed!!!!!!!!!!!


*****


The games!
 ...went over VERY well.  We had Papaw @ the gun shoot, Joey @ the Lasso, Uncle Steve @ the Horse Shoes, & Chief Tall Arrow at the Bow & Arrow shoot {who let me paint his face- you rock Nick!!}



*****


The menu!
 ...was true Cowboy Grub.... and not so nutritious.  Beef jerky {although it was turkey}, twizzlers, pork rinds, rice cakes, pretzels, pigs in blankets, root beer, lemonade, & well water {or bottled water..}

{every real-cowboy works up an appetite}

*****

The cake!
 ...was fully loaded with Cowboy & Indian Legos {cause I know the ways to my little partner's heart} & I also have a paypal account that allows me to order ebay items in just a click- scary!!



*****


The sweet faces!
... were such a joy to look at!  Family and friends {some just like family}.  All gathered together to make my little Sheriff's day special.  I adore ALL of you!!!



*****



Papaw!
 ...was my #1 helper & it was his Birthday too!  He woke up early and stayed late to help me mop.  Then He got to work on a rather lengthy to-do list for me around the house.... THANK YOU Daddy for everything- I love you not gonna stop!!!!!!!

*****


The decor!
 ...was easy and cheap.  We scaped the tables with everything we could think of... from fake cow hides to real horse shoes!



*****


The walls!
...made the party come to life.  A-man hugged my neck multiple times throughout the party- thanking me for everything.  I {heart} him!  And that's why sweet friends.. I do these crazy parties.  Cause it's my pleasure!!!!!!



p.s.  We had an Indian bracelet station & a coloring contest for the sisters.... Each was instructed to put their names on the back {cause Cooner was judging and I wanted it to be fair}.  Prissy won!!!



*****




Cooner!
...THANK YOU too for everything!  We could not have pulled off any of these crazy projects without your sweet face!  I love you not gonna stop & all the way around the world and back again!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment