.

.

Thursday, May 09, 2013

{thankful Thursdays...}

When I began this blog... many moons ago.  It was a sorta scrapbook for the kiddos and a way to keep the family updated on all the Harris happenings. Then it sorta morphed into what I was doing too... projects etc.  But along the way I started "Thankful Thursdays" in an effort to mind me as well as all of you that we indeed have MUCH to be thankful for EVERYDAY!  I'm determined to get back to them weekly.  But today I wanted to stroll down memory lane with you... 

{This was originally posted in 2009}

While driving home from school today- a car pulled out in front of me, forcing me off onto the side of the road. All that I could do was sit there, knowing how close we just had come to a complete disaster. Prissy on the other hand yelled "God bless their little hearts, BLESS THEM, BLESS THEM!!!!!!" At first I was taken back by her eagerness to bless a person who was willfully trying to impose harm upon us. But she was quick to explain her blessings "Daddy always says things like that when we are in the car an we almost get in an accident!!!!" "You are right my Love", I said. Knowing that he does say these things, even if he does not say them with as pure a heart as hers. You have heard me say that I want to be like my mother (Cooner)- well today I want to be more like Josey!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Today I have come full-circle with parenthood- what a beautiful thing........



Josey- my prayer for you is that
you will become pre-occupied with
Jesus Christ all of your days,
captivated by HIM!!!!



"Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances"
2 Thes 5:16-18



1 comment:

  1. Appreciation to my father who stated to me on the topic of this weblog, this weblog is in fact amazing.


    Also visit my web site shed woodworking plans

    ReplyDelete