.

.

Thursday, May 23, 2013

{Thankful Thursdays....}


Tonight.... my eyes hurt from all the tears I've shed today...  Today was my little A-man's very last day of Pre-K.  We just got home from his ceremony- PRECIOUS!  My boys together makes my heart smile in a way that I didn't even know could happen.


*****


  
Aren't they the cutest curly-headedest
 cutie pies y'all have ever seen- YES they are!


*****


A-man is quite the little slugger... who cracks me up!  He asked me "what the object of baseball was?" and my favorite "why can't I just run from 1st to 3rd Momma- it would be SO MUCH FASTER!".  Prissy is his #2 fan {next to his Momma :) }


*****  


Also... I'm thankful another wonderful year of watching her dance.  Her ballet program was tonight before A-man's graduation!  And I'm thankful for sweet teachers that text me when teeth come out at school!  Prissy lost 1 tooth @ school today, got 1 pulled @ the dentist this afternoon, & I yanked one out for her tonight- YIKES!  She is scheduled for braces on Wednesday..... which also makes my eyes sting.  It's been an emotional day...  And I know for sure that I'm blessed far more than I deserve!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment