.

.

Friday, April 15, 2011

let's talk {jolly rogers}

So..... thanks to this guy- who is building the ship-



*****



and the hour of ballet {sitting down so I could cut out some of these from another sheet}....



*****



and a few others.....




*****


and for this guy {holding the flag} who went to countless carpet stores to get me some carpet rolls... and then ended up dumpster diving for me- which makes me LOVE him even more let me just say!!!!



*****


and for little Priss who has cut out more of these than we could count....



*****


...we are about to set sail for an adventure like NEVER before!!! They say it takes a village- but in our case it takes a CREW! I am blessed to have the best hands on deck for this party & I can't wait to show y'all how it all turns out next week!!!!!!!



*****


p.s. I hate that I missed y'all BUNCO girls last night- Cooner was sick & she nearly scared me to death. Thankfully she was back to her old self about 8:00..... Let this be a lesson for us all- little lunch=little insulin dosage!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment