.

.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

let's talk {treasure}



So what Pirate Party could EVER be complete without a treasure chest? NONE!!! I have been looking for the past few months for the perfect one; the right size, the right shape {you'd be surprised as to what people think is perfect}, safe {not too heavy as to hurt fingers when slammed... not that it will get slammed- ha ha ha}, and of course the right price... FINALLY I found the perfect one that met all of the requirements @ a thrift store for $10.00. I scooped it up {never mind that it was decorated in blue toile.....}, a bottle of craft paint later..... PERFECT!!! Now on to the contents... Capt. A-man's scally-wags will NOT be disappointed with them... trust me!!! I have asked Joey to "man" the treasure hunt portion of the party....

He has come up with 5 clues that will lead the crew to the
"X"
$FREE$
{made from a pizza box}
and there in lies their treat bags!


*****

Now I'm off to spray paint these little guys...
$FREE$
{from Long John Silver's-
they were so excited to give them to me along with hats-
don't be afraid to use your resources ladies!!!!!}


*****


p.s. speaking of treasure... I picked up this little guy @ Goodwill for $1.00- the perfect centerpiece!!!!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment