.

.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

let's talk {loot}

I have been collecting "pirate" loot for the past year... I know that sounds a little crazy, but if you pick a theme early on & pick up a little at a time throughout the year = great party!!!! We think we have thought of everything, but just to make sure we have asked the other mateys to come in "proper attire" or else walk the plank- he he he.
Once they arrive, they will be given:


*****



~swords~
{I can't very well send them off to pillage without one...}

*****


~hats~
{and perhaps a 5 o'clock shadow- I like the scruffy look so I plan on offering a bit of face make-up too for all the crew!!!}


*****


~doubloons~
{every good Lanludder needs a little incentive & chocolate coins never hurt anyone- Aarrgg!}


*****


~an eye patch~
{and Aye an ear-ring too}



*****


~a telescope & a compass~
{to scout out me treasure}


*****


and every little lad & lassie need some
~hydration~
" Capt Ashton's Tavern's best:
bottled straight from the sea"


Now- "shiver me timbers" {which I think of best translated as "holy crap"}.... I have much to do & just a bit of time to do it! See y'all back here soon!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment