.

.

Tuesday, June 07, 2011

we {heart} the beach!



Well... the beach did NOT disappoint this year! We had a blast doing what we do best.. eating, swimming, shopping, sleeping, eating.....

*****


~Here is Prissy & Lizzy getting ready for the beach~


*****


the water park that we know & love...


*****


A-man's one of MANY times down the slide


*****


Prissy
{of course letting her little brother go ahead of her, she has a HUGE mansion waiting on her in heaven on day from her kind gentle ways with him!}


*****


and my biggest kid... Jo-bo-baby!!!
{do not be fooled by his professional appearance- he is the biggest duck in the puddle when it comes to water!!}


*****


...we had to get Pizza Cafe- it's the BEST @ Myrtle- trust us!!!


*****


and Prissy getting her hair wrapped..
{which I am going to attempt this year @ her b-day party??}


*****


and the A-man having a little snack- imagine that- ha ha!!



*****


have you seen these little rascals before?
{A-man thinks this is hysterical that he looks like "Charlie Brown"- cartoon...}


*****


... and I'm not sure how much longer that he'll stay in his stroller pack mule, but I'm loving it still... and a certain young almost 8 year old took a few turns in it as well {but I don't think Joey or I minded- her childhood is flying by... 8- YIKES!!!!!!}


*****


we came home to our garden in full bloom.. I FINALLY got smart this year & went with planters- this way I can get them out of the direct sun during the day!


*****


and so far- cross your fingers!! The kiddos have been eating "salad" that they planted every night?
*note- yes they do dip every single piece in ranch dressing, but I say whatever it takes*


*****

But don't be fooled... not all of our garden is a success... Contrary to what you may think- we don't have it all together. If y'all knew about every project that didn't turn out, or about every recipe that got tossed before it made it to the table... you wouldn't believe it. But for now- I'm just thankful for the small things and the time I get to spend with the ones that I cherish the most- who love me even for my IMPERFECTIONS!!!
Hope you are having a ball this summer too!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment