.

.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

{and the tradition continues...}


Well... it's that time again! The kiddos & I put out our little friends around the Pear tree. They make me smile every time I see them! If y'all want to make some here is how we did it.... I am LOVING this Fall weather.... makes us crave the Apple Festival & homemade doughnuts from Muncie!!!!! Squeeze your little'nz extra tight today because.... well just because!!!


*****


"Now how many tablecloths does it take Momma?"- this year she is taking notes... She says that she is gonna make them for her little ones one day too!


*****


The A-man is over the whole decorating thing.... He just wants to know when we get to dress-up & get candy. Good thing he's a cutie.... I think we'll keep him!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment