.

.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

"a Christmas favorite..."

{I just found these little elves that I made last year... I LOVE them even more this year!!!}

Now...Back by popular demand- Jenny, Ashley, Donna, & Susan- this is for y'all!!!! I make these little critters for just about every holiday & they couldn't be any simpler!! And this year my littlest elf did most of it all by himself....

{this is all you need:waffle pretzels, M&M's, & candy melts- the Lego men are totally optional, but they do help your little helper stay on task...} I have used Hershey's kisses- but I like the extra color from the melts. (You can't mess them up- everyone loves chocolate)


1. Preheat oven to 170 degrees


2. Lay out waffle-shaped pretzels in a single layer on a cookie sheet & top each pretzel with a Hershey's kiss or chocolate melt


3. Bake for 4-6 minutes- until chocolate feels soft to touch


4. Remove from oven & quickly press M&M's candy into the center of each. Allow the treats to cool for a few minutes. Then pop cookie sheet into the refrigerator to set- about 10 minutes


5. Place in air-tight container or plastic bag with a fun ribbon as a party favor ...


p.s. A-man is TOTALLY obsessed with Lego's right now {hint hint if you still needed a Christmas gift idea Travis Shane}... He now sleeps with his little creations every night!! This is what he made for me last night...

No comments:

Post a Comment