.

.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

"... snow day!!"


well... as you can see he is clearly over the fact that his party was canceled today {but he did cry a tear or 10 this morning over it} & I'm getting there.... I have so much to be thankful for- my daily prayers for my close friends with leukemia, children with seizures, breast cancer, & that's just off the top of my list- humble me & give me perspective.... So ya see I'm okay about the party!!!!!! We are crafting here & I get my bestie to craft right along side me- she is a natural already making "A-man some pj pants & Lucy a dress!!!!!" Hope y'all are having a fun snow day wherever you are!!!!!!!




p.s. this morning I finally put a set of holey pillow cases in the garage towel/rag basket... then I scooped them right back out.... Because I saw this little flower pin from Anthro & tried to make one too...



first rip {I just tore a 1 inch strip right off of the length end- don't cut. I love the ripped look better} & fold it back & forth until it looks something like this...




then I added a fancy pin...



::Ta-DA::
$total cost= FREE$
{YES I still have my pj's on.... and I just might stay in them today:: don't judge- ha ha}




{these photos are from my phone & I'm no professional but you get the idea. I love this little beauty on my scarf... or maybe my coat... or maybe my handbag?????? Anyway y'all will be seeing her soon!!!!!}



4 comments:

  1. Enjoy your snow day! Sounds perfect. Your card was adorable too. I hope you have a blessed holiday season. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have I told you lately how amazing you are!! Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks sweet friend!!! I hope y'all have a Merry Christmas too!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That flower is great!

    ReplyDelete