.

.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

{a dream is a wish your heart makes!}


I have NOTHING but GOOD things to say about Disney World. They are SO incredibly kind & it really is their pleasure to make your wishes come true. Everywhere you go they say "have a magical day"- I mean really.... that ALONE should make you want to go. But if not maybe the fact that they gave us a new "light-up Minnie Mouse" because Prissy left hers on the boat & "they really wanted her to have one for the fireworks!" or How they said "Hello Mrs. Harris when we pulled up & opened my car door for me!" I asked "how did you know my name?" {like a little girl in amazement}. "Why Tinkerbell told us of course!" I {LOVE} you Disney World!!!!!! Here are just a few {wink wink} photos of our trip & I promise that I am not being paid for this advertisement!!


*****


Prissy with Aurora
{A-man wanted nothing to do with the Princesses...}


*****


Prissy with Belle
{again.... NO A-man}


*****


Prissy with Cinderella
{you guessed it... the A-man was MIA again!}


*****


The wicked WICKED step mother & the 2 step sisters
{they cracked me up & A-man hid behind Joey!!!}


*****


Then we bumped into Chip & Dale and the A-man sorta came out of his shell....


*****



finally...
A-man agreed to pose with the Man!


*****


....then we hit the castle for some fireworks, but not before Joey caved & bought a light saber & a "light up Minni"- {softy!!!!!}


*****

breakfast @ 1900 Park Fare with Tigger
{which I HIGHLY recommend!}


*****


and Mary Poppins
{I don't have to tell y'all that I busted in with "just a spoon full of sugar" & she sang right along with me.... LOVE her!!!!!!


*****


after that... the A-man gave her the "okay" to give him a hug!!!


*****


{the food with YUMMY & fun for the kiddos- I mean really! Who wouldn't eat a Mickey Mouse Waffle???}



*****


...and Alice


*****


and the Mad Hatter- who was hilarious!!! A-man love him!!


*****


and Winnie the Pooh
{A-man loved him MOST of all- he's still talking about "what a nice guy he was!"


*****


Then we met up with Minnie!!!!
{I love her house!!!)


*****


Earl of Sandwich
{in downtown Disney} is a MUST!!! We {ALL 4 of us} LOVED it & ate there twice!!!!!!


*****

Then we hit STAR TOURS {the whole reason that the A-man went to Disney World!} Where he traded in his pirate ears for some R2D2 ones!!!!


*****


A-man riding "a real life speeder Momma!" Cue the Star Wars theme song......


*****

My 2 Jedi Knights watching Darth {A-man was holding on for dear life}!!!


*****


C3PO inside "Star Tours". Prissy was spotted as the "rebel spy" among us. We rode it 3 times! A-man is still talking about it.... And lucky for him it finishes off right inside the Star Wars gift shop! Coincidence? I think not!!!!!!!


*****



Prissy's reward for tolerating the Star Wars Phenomon....


*****


We have been to the Sci-Fi Theater twice now & we really REALLY like it! I think their spinach artichoke dip is the best in the world!!!!!


*****


We stayed at the Yacht Club. It was beautiful & just a walk to Epcot {my favorite for shopping- what can I say.... I LOVE Paris!!!!} And while Prissy & Joey rode the longest water slide that I have EVER seen there.... the A-man & I made this!!!


*****


We can't wait to go back already!!!!!
{isn't this the sweetest picture ever.....}


*****



This pretty much sums up our nights... EVERY night!!!!
{dreams of tomorrow & more dreams coming true....}


*****


p.s. I'm saving the Bibbidi Bobbiti Boutique for a WHOLE other post- it was PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment