.

.

Sunday, August 21, 2011

{the simple things..}


Today... I listened to the sounds in my house. Life if going by so incredibly fast these days & I want to remember what a typical Sunday at Harris house looks like.... Nearly every Sunday the A-man searches the house over to find his daddy after nap time- he usually finds him reading. I don't think anything could be more precious than my boys with their white under shirts on sitting together. I {heart} them!!!!


*****


.... or maybe the sounds of A-man pretending to be "Rex" from Star Wars. All that I hear these days in the monitor is "my name is Rex, but you can call me Captain or Sir"! I can't decide if I love or hate the helmet yet- ha ha.... But the A-man gives it 2 BIG thumbs up. {Cooner & Papaw sent it to him this week for being so brave @ school.}


*****


And the latest drink craze around here is... YES just plain iced water with lemon that Priss has affectionately named "deluxe drink". The kiddos now refer to it by name. "Momma, can I please have a deluxe drink?"- they drink them like mad. We never have ice {due to an unfortunate ice dispenser accident with our old freezer, that has left me a little gun shy about hooking up the new one???}. But we have started buying bags lately & now the rest is history. However... we are now drinking a LOT more H2O!!!!


*****


A-man has is 1st homework assignment due tomorrow morning..... A collage about his summer break. What do you think? Are the Star Wars stickers too much? I thought so too, but he begged.... so I obliged!!!!!! {And you would have did the same.. He's the cutest little boy in the whole wide world & those brown eyes have a power over me!}


*****



And because Prissy has a very VERY long memory verse this week & has to take the oral test early...... We made up some motions & Joey said we needed to video it..... so we OF COURSE agreed to it!!!!!


Hope y'all had a great Sunday too!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment