.

.

Sunday, April 04, 2010

"He has risen indeed!"

I once thought that Easter was all about:

the fancy eggs that you dye & decorate...



or the pretty pastel free-cycled grass that you make with your paper shredder...



or the hundreds of eggs that you hide & they find...




or the big family dinner with all the trimmings...



or the cute little clothes that you make for them to wear to church...


or even ALL the yummy cookies that you bake...



but NOW I know that:

It's about how Christ died, then He conquered the grave, & arose to heaven. I know how important it is to teach my kiddos ALL about Him & what He did for us. I know that one day I will give an account of my days on earth & that this is MY job NOT the Sunday school teacher or anyone else. I know that one day they will teach their kiddos about Him too. So that's what it is ALL about. It's that:
He has risen indeed!

Happy
Resurrection
Sunday!




No comments:

Post a Comment