.

.

Monday, July 06, 2009

"thank you, thank you, thank you!!!"



I had the BEST birthday ever this year!!!!! So many well-wishes, precious cards & e-mails, and super fun gifts. I feel so blessed to have so many people in my life- I thank GOD for you ALL. I wanted to share some of my favorite gifts- including gift cards.... Cooner & Daddy sent me the address stamp that I had admired on-line while they where here- (it even makes my bills look a little more classy & I hope to use it more as the business grows).....


a new camera- yeah
I can now take more than 20
pictures without having to down-load.
& did I mention that it is..
PINK with a PINK case!!!!

my MIL got this for me-
an electric can opener..
I have loved hers over the years.
(you just charge it up & it is AWESOME-
especially when you make chili & have
to open TONS of cans!!!)

Priss picked this out for me-
doesn't she have the BEST taste ever???
(not that Joey needs help picking out
jewelry- but he has some excellent help)

Joey added this to my
Junior Illustrators Collection-
Priss & I have a new chapter book to read..
(I love re-reading all of my childhood
favorites- these have the BEST pictures!!)

a super fun tote-
I LOVE organization things
ya'll know!!!! my BFF got this for
me after I raved over it in Mel's shop...

"pink polka-dot plant"
I LOVE her- she is precious
in my powder room. I think that she
screams ASHLY......
thank you sweet Catherine!


THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING MY DAY SO SPECIAL- MAY GOD BLESS ALL OF YOUR KINDNESS & GENEROSITY!!!!!!!!

WELCOME
CORBIN DEAN BOOTH.
BORN JULY 4TH!!!

I PRAISE JESUS FOR YOU & YOUR MOMMA!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment